Announcements and Information
- 9/15/98. Text: The lib's copy is in. Together with the copy we sent in, Kevin Smith lib now has
two new copies for circulation.
- Sreenu's office hours have
- Professor Sun will have a
special office hour from 3 - 4 pm on Monday, 9/28,
to regular office hours
-- our first exam is on Tuesday, 9/29.
- 10/6/98: Again, no late HW/quiz!
- It is your responsibility to make sure that your HW/quiz
arrive to me
on time, no matter it is delivered by you or by your friend or a day earlier or on the
same day before due time.
- If you have a sound (!) reason to be absent on a Tuesday
class and miss a quiz, you must e-mail me before the class time and
show documents or proofs within a week.
Otherwise, the TA may grade a late paper (if he is willing to)
but there will be no credit!
HW is assigned on T.
- Always check the web page on T for HW assignments.
This is not reminded on every T.
10/29/98: Do not forget
Exam 2 on Nov 3
- The answer key to the review problems are accessible
from our lecture page
- There will be a special office hour by Professor Sun on Monday, Nov 2, from
in additional to the regular office hour from 4-6pm by the TA.
12/3/98: Final Exam
- What to bring:
You may bring a calculator, up to 2 sheets of fomulaes (prepare these sheets yourself -- whether or not based on the official sheets distributed in
pens/pencils/eraser. No other aids of any kind are allowed.
- Time and Location:
- The regular exam: 12:15-3:15 pm on 12/15 at White 411.
- The alternate exam: 3-6 pm on 12/11 at the statistics dept -- by
the permission of Dean M Robinson and Professor Sun, only.
- Special Office Hours:
- 4-5pm on 12/10 at Yost 326
- 4-5pm on 12/14 at Yost 326